Within our workshop facility we undertake the installation of various performance parts, some off the shelf and some custom made in house. We have years
of experience working with performance vehicles which means we understand that
modifying a vehicle can be an ongoing project and we can help you plan the best
course of action for your vehicle based on your specific aims, your budget and
your time scale. Below is a list of the day-to-day type of work we undertake:
Chassis, Suspension and Brakes
- Installing roll over hoops, roll cages and body brace kits
- Installing aerodynamic devices, body-kits, spoilers, diffusers etc
- Installing and setting up adjustable suspension systems inc corner weighting
- Installing polyurethane bush kits and uprated Anti roll bars
- Installing ‘big brake’ upgrades and aftermarket disk and pad systems
Engine and exhaust
- Full engine rebuilds, both standard and performance – LINK to engine building
- Installing performance exhaust systems including de-cats and tubular manifolds
- Installing aftermarket induction kits
- Installing boost controllers and NOS systems
- Installing aftermarket intercoolers / charge coolers, oil coolers etc
- Installing aftermarket turbo systems and turbo kits
- Installing performance clutches lightweight flywheels & racing oils
- Installing gearbox oil coolers
- Installing gear kits and altering gear ratios
- Installing and setting up electronic boost controllers, fuel controllers, turbo timers etc.
- Installing aftermarket sensors, Gauges and Dials.
- Installing aftermarket ECU’s and Fuel cut defenders
- Installing Data logging systems
We also have the facility to undertake custom installation work; we have various in house fabrication / manufacturing
facilities, we’ll design and manufacture performance parts to suit your specific
vehicle – for more information on this please see our Project Work (LINK) section.
If you are planning any modification work to your vehicle and would
like to talk about your requirements then give us a call or contact us via
e-mail, we can advise you on the best course of action to take with your car and
put an estimate together based on your specific aims, budget and time scale.
Tel. 01926 810104